Friday, October 3, 2008

Yay for the weekend!

The good things just keep happening! I saw a lot of instruments going home for the weekend. Good. Now, don't forget to practice and don't forget to bring those instruments back next week! Start practicing page 7 in your method books and keep practicing that band music - it's coming along, but some pieces need more practice than others. 7th and 8th grade - keep working out the tough parts of "Sleigh Ride".

Don't forget to turn in those blue papers is you are interested in All-County, Tri-County, Solo and Ensemble or CHS Band night.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

wingedgirl14 said...

why yay! dont u like us ms cunningham and where is cleo's blog??


meggie

Ms. Cunningham said...

I have the best students, but some times I need a break! Cleo hasn't been keeping up with her blog. It's mostly cat and Davey bashing.

Unknown said...

wat up ms c
Yea ummmm bout tht calvert high and all state i will prolly do all state band just for fun

... said...

Ms. c-ham!!!! Ur killin me!!! I cant hit those stupid notes. I just tried and I know u couldnt hear it and all, but u can trust me, it was bad...How am I gonna pass the test???? :(

Ms. Cunningham said...

You'll do fine...lots of air will help.

Scott A.M. said...

this is probly off topic but,im woundering where i can get sheet music online without having to install anything so i can print it out and play songs from movies or somting just for the fun of it and he challenges, plus i want to e able to rub it in collin's face:)next time u c me, can u tell me?

scott m.

Ms. Cunningham said...

Scott, I don't know about any free sheet music sites. I suppose you could google it, but you start getting into dangerous copyright territory when you start downloading free music - whether it's printed or audio. I know that when I was in middle school (thousands of years ago) I had a couple of books that were "Movie Hits for Trombone" and I think I even had "Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits for Trombone". (It was before he was really really weird.) I imagine that they still sell those types of books. jwpepper.com is a good site for purchasing music. Hope that helps.