Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where did the week go?

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday! We've accomplished a lot this week, but there's always more to do. The 6th grade intermediate band took a test today on page 7 and did a great job with a lot of 92%, 96% and even 100%. GREAT JOB! Beginners have a test tomorrow as well. Be sure to practice!

7th and 8th graders, I'm pleased with how you're doing on Sleigh Ride, Twas in the Moon... and Hanukah Dance but you know me, I always want more expression, dynamics, correct notes and rhythms, etc. Keep up the good work!

Thanks to everyone that voted in the poll! Looks like it's Ms. Grizzlewartz that teaches Art. Serves her right for calling me Ms. Honeyham!

5 comments:

Ms. Griz said...

that Grizwatz lady is the youngest most beautiful art teacher I ever did see. I bet she is not a day over 25, and what an art teacher. I hear she has the voice of a songbird - a real american idol if you know what I mean...I bet she could be a real star..I wish I could sing as good as her...

Ms. Griz said...

That Grizwatz lady rocks...she is the coolest lady ever... I bet she is not a day over 25, she looks so young and fabulous, I wonder who her stylist is...And she has the voice of a songbird....I mean really...her vocal chords must be made of pure gold....I wish I could sing as good as her...she is my idol...

wingedgirl14 said...

ive told every 6th grader your name is ms honey ham and the y believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



meggie

Ms. Cunningham said...

Hey! Whose side are you on, Meggie?! Apparently some of the 6th graders misunderstood. One of them thinks my name is Ms. Hunkaham. Yikes!

wingedgirl14 said...

that is so funny ms hunkaham i am on no one side!!!!!!!!