Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yankee Candle Fundraiser is Here

Our Yankee Candle fundraiser items arrived today during 6th period.  If you have a small order and the box is light enough for you to carry, please consider taking it home with you on your bus.  If you don't feel like that is possible or your order is too large (one of you has FOUR boxes!), your parents will have to pick up your order.  I will stay after school on Monday until 4:00 to help accommodate your parents picking up orders.  If your parents need to make other arrangements to pick up your order, have them email me or call the school to set up a pick up time.  I'm usually at school around 6:30 (I can get there earlier) and I can stay late OR leave items in the office.

Thank you to everyone who sold items.  We almost tripled our budget!!

No comments: