Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy New School Year!!

How would you describe the past week? Exciting? Scary? Fun? Stressful? Busy? Full of new experiences? Full of laughs? Hectic? Crazy? Wild? Yeah, me too!!! What a week! I've experienced some new things - 7th grade computer class and an earthquake, I've reconnected with familiar faces (so glad to see you 7th and 8th graders) and met lots of new students!

I hope that everyone has had a chance to review the grading policies/classroom expectations paper that I sent home on the first days of class. Parents (and students),if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Email is the easiest way - even if you email me to say, "Please call."

I am looking forward to a fantastic year! Thank you all for such a wonderful start! Stay safe this weekend.

Oh....Find those instruments, dust off the cobwebs and practice :-)

No comments: